Saturday 22 January 2011

the good times

So this is what I wrote last night:
"I wish all my friends were here. or would read this blog! I love my life! the little things! they rock. just got lost on my way home to my new place in the sticks... got picked up by the swiss firemen that drove me home. and now I am standing in the snow on my balcony drinking cider listening to music on my ipod thinking that life is good. wish you all were here to share the moment. old friends reconnected, awesome view, j-pop, and the internets to share the happiness..."
Repetitive - check, Rambling - check, overly gushy and happy - check... Note to self: do NOT blog in the middle of the night after a drink or two. Same rule applies to calling, texting, emailing and facebook status updates. Will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment