Monday 7 November 2011

minions!!!

One of my friends cracked me last week by threatening to visit me in the shop I was working in dressed as Dr. Horrible. I told him that would be a fabulous idea if he brought his minions. Since then, I am continuously making 'Minions' (aka Despicable Me Minions) comments. How awesome would it be to have a hapless, loyal and cheerful army of minions? Though I am pretty sure they would make more work then less... especially as there is an app to be had (but then there is an app for everything...)

Despicable Me Minions iPhone 4 Wallpaper

And minions, despite belonging to an 'evil' Overlord are sooo much cuter then gnomes, despite being the same size. Case in point as per this cool picture of How to survive a garden gnome attack.

how survive garden gnome attack robert zemeckis

No comments:

Post a Comment