Friday 17 September 2010

My Kigu

A couple of months ago I went to a P Party. Dressed as Penguin Kigu (www.kigu.co.uk). I loved it... before the party I ran around in my Penguin Kigu over Oxford street with a Pint in my hand. Classy! - not really, but at least I was well covered up ;-) And since my friend used it during a stag do and made the stag play football (also called soccer in some parts of the world) while wearing it. I still have not seen the pictures though :-(

And since then I see Kigus everywhere - especially at festivals. I am going to Bowlie 2 in the Butlins in December - curated by Belle & Sebastian - not to be missed, and I want to wear my Kigu. And then the FB fan page said you can now make custom Kigu's! How awesome is that??? So I have designed and ordered a Ninja Turtle Kigu. It's going to be epic.

Here the initial design:
















The inspirations:



















I will add their proposed design, pictures of the end result and me wearing it later on... The plan is a detachable bright neon pink eye ribbon that matches my awesome neon pink high top Reeboks... I am going to drag it to Kenya over Christmas and wear it as pyjama to keep all the naughty bugs at bay... yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment