Thursday 16 September 2010

TV shows

Annyong

I am positively, absolutely and irrevocably obsessed with US TV shows... I compensate my not having a TV by watching at least 3-4 episodes of something each night on my projector/1terrabytestorage/laptop combo. And I mean night, not evening :-) I can not wait for this Fall season, I am checking out the new season premieres at the moment, and there is some good new stuff coming up. And I loved the Summer as well - Covert Affairs and Haven have me hoooooooooked. Too long until it starts again, and I found out if Mossy survives. I am even using daily a tv show tracker website to track when what is coming as I am following 150+ shows. Check my profile out, it is absolutely ridiculous: http://sharetv.org/user/roosterw. I am an expert on this website without ever having posted anything! By just logging in every single day...

But all the above is actually just rambling as the reason for today's post was this awesome picture I found of the best comedy ever made. And coincidentally probably the only comedy I truly like as I prefer spies/fantasy/criminal investigation/scifi (and project runway). Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: Arrested Development

 

PS: Michael Cera looks so cute and chubby... who would have thought he would turn into the actor who can only play Michael Cera?

No comments:

Post a Comment