Tuesday 29 March 2011

Double D

I was meant to write a post about dress up and deja vus. The bit about deja vu I have forgotten what it was about between coming home, and drinking cider, and playing streetfighter (Chun Li <3 forever).

So now it is supposed to be about dressing up and old nicknames. Or rather my worst nickname derives from me dressing up for a play age 10 - I damn you chicken suit, I damn you. Let's put it that way, my last name is very Eastery, and combine that with a chicken, and you come to a stupid nickname I do not even want to share here. But as Easter is approaching fast (where is the time disappearing too?), I was reminded of it again. And of dress up.

Everyone who ever had a look at this blog's pics knows I love a good dress up. But instead of going into detail I shall keep it short. My friend from the local phonebook claims my entries are too long. And there should be more pictures. So herewith a couple of random pictures of costumes I own nowadays: Geisha, Penguin, Blade Runner, and off screen there is featuring the ninja turtle, Kyoko's Love Me hot pink outfit and a swinging 60's hula skirt.

  
I used to own a dress up box many many moons ago before I even knew the name for it, but when I left Uni and started my first job I thought there would never be a need ever again for a Santa clause, a cat or a magician. How wrong I was... but I learnt the error of my ways in London. I am still sad that I did not manage my leaving party under the epic topic: Tube stations. Still undecided if I had been a better Angel, Castle or Elephant...

No comments:

Post a Comment